Monday 15 April 2013

Introducing....



 Hi everyone, I'm Rebekah. I live in the North of the UK with my husband, 3 children and our Siberian huskyI started to scrapbook about 5 years ago but within a year found my niche in card making and started to actively blog my crafty adventure from then.
I am lucky to be a part of some amazing Design teams like Saturated Canary, Midweek Magnolias, Divas by Design, Stampin for the weekend and Crafty boots to name just a few!
I earned my nickname "Berry" at work over 9 years ago (don't even ask me how!) and it has stuck with me ever since. So much so that most people only know me by Berry, my blog is named Berrylicious and my facebook card selling page also!
I also like to make novelty cakes on occasion and relish the chance to try a new crafting technique or make whenever I can.
I am one of those massive Twilight fans, yes I truly am, my blog also emphasises this!
I am offering some candy to celebrate the launch of our new blog and would love for you to join in!
Just become a follower here and then pop over to MY BLOG to enter!
I can't wait to get started with the rest of our talented Team!
Big hugs

10 comments:

  1. Well hello Rebekah so lovely to see you on this new Challenge blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!.. I have just been visiting you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Rebekah!!! Would love to know how the Berry came about, lol!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Rebekah! can't wait to see your lovely creations. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big congrat on your DT spot. Love your work!
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Berry, Looking forward to more challenges and more examples of your beautiful cards xx

    Hugs

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing your lovely cards in the DT lineup. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Rebekah , I've not seen your work before but I've just been over to your blog and had a peek ...I love your cards & your shabby chic style and your colouring is so dreamy ...can't wait to see more of your work
    Good luck on the new DT
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your new DT assignment, Rebekah. This will be an awesome team. Can't wait to see what you all create.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete